Priceline Hotel: Denver (Tech Center South) Sheraton

April520
By April520,
in

Last time we Pricelined this area we got the Marriott. (LOVE IT!) I really liked that hotel and was kind of hoping for that win again but I'm sure the Sheraton will be ok. We actually have to stay for 2 weeks in Denver so I Pricelined only the first week and we got the Sheraton. We will do a separate Priceline for the second week closer to check out of the Sheraton and see what we get.

April

• 2 months later...

A follow up from our visit. I REALY disliked this hotel. It was way outdated, the bathroom small and old and no free wifi. It did have a flat panel t.v. The beds were not that great either. The Marriott that gets assigned in this star level area is SO much better. The second week we stayed in Denver we didn't want to get stuck in this same hotel so we went down a star level and was assigned the Hilton Garden Inn on Meridian. What a treat! We got this hotel for $40 a night on Priceline and liked it a million times better than the Sheraton at a higher star level. This hotel was clean, newer, free wifi and great bathrooms. It also had a small fridge and microwave. April

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]