Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Juan Water and Beach Club

gfargo53
By gfargo53,
in

i have been trying for a room in san juan using priceline for weeks now i have bid a 4 star up to $165 and was rejected so i lowered my rating to 3.5 star and last bid of $131 was rejected then yesterday i stumbled to this site and placed a bid and was rejected again now i see on hotwire site a 3.5 star hotel in san juan for my nites 3/27/09-3/28/09 a room for $119.00 i am wondering if anyone on this site would know which hotel this might be???

thanks

bob

gfargo53,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you would like help identifying the HOTWIRE property you're being offered please include the amenities that are shown to be associated with it.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

flying pig,

If you would like help wit your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win!

This property used to be named "The Water Club", thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with this name and sta rating change.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]