Hotwire Hotel: Is Ocean Shores covered by priceline?

inspiration100
By inspiration100,
in

Does anyone know if I can bid for a hotel at Ocean Shores, WA? I haven't seen anyone post one here on the forum which is why I ask. It's a nice spot for me and my family to have a vacation but I'd like to know if I can bid a hotel before I plan it :).

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

Unfortunately, no one has reported any hotels via PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for this area, so I don't know what to expect in terms of possible wins. HOTWIRE does have a couple of options for $79 (2.5*) and $99 (3*). Orbitz has the Days Inn Ocean Shores (listed as a 3*) for $89.

I tend to wonder with a smaller market like this how great the HOTWIRE and PRICELINE deals are going to be versus what are likely lower prices already, but it's worth exploring.

If you were to bid for a 2* (which is the highest star rating available for this area on PRICELINE), I'd start low and work up - I'd start at $40 and work up by $5's - if $40 isn't accepted, $45 24 hours later. $40 is definitely a lowball start, but it might work and with the time you have, it's worth trying.

Please use the site's PRICELINE, HOTWIRE and Orbitz.com links to start bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]