Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Arlington 3.5* & 3*

THINICE
By THINICE,
in

Neither of the properties above have been identified.

The Tripadvisor information for the 3.5* is not consistent with the Crowne Plaza so i don't think that is a likely outcome... only property i could find which matched is the Sheraton Arlington Hotel so that would be my best guess (although note that solely using the Tripadvisor info for indentifying hotels is hardly conclusive, but with not much else to go on that would be my best guess)

The 3* had not yet been identified, but these amenities are not consistent with what we usually see for the Hyatt Place (it could be, but i think there are better guesses). I would think it's possibly the La Quinta, upgraded from the last time reported at the 2.5* level and with more amenities OR the Holiday Inn Express... at the lower end of the spectrum it could be a Days Inn, although i would hope such a property would be lower rated.

When 3* properties are truly 'unknown' i think it's one of the riskiest star ratings in the HOTWIRE system as there is such a wide range of properties which fall into this category, and with little price difference between the two above, i would opt for the 3.5* (yeah, even though the 3* provides breakfast) as i think you're more likely to have a positive experience. (and assuming we're right on our guess above, that the Sheraton would work wel for your plans)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]