Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orlando (Kissimmee) Inn at Oak Plantation

wennie
By wennie,
in

I'm going to stay in Orlando from march 28 untill april 10

But the night of 6 april, we will stay at Tampa.

What would you recommend? Book Orlando from 03/28 -04/10 or book two seperate hotels.

Want to book with HOTWIRE (yes I will use the link)

But If I book the first part (03/28 - 04/06) and I really like the hotel I get, is it possible to book the rest also at the same hotel by HOTWIRE or do I need to make a seperate booking and hoping its the same???

Who can help me :)

Please keep all posts for the Orlando part of your trip in this one thread (you can start a different topic for your Tampa stay as well as a new topic if you win a hotel for part of your stay and then need help with the balance)

Why are you considering to split the Orlando stay into two separate purchases? How do you feel about changing hotels during the course of your stay? There is no way to continue your stay at the same hotel, but before you book the first leg, you could do a HOTWIRE search to see if the same hotel appears (based upon the amenities, star rating, and any other information provided by HOTWIRE) for the second leg of your stay... no guarantees that it will still be there after you commit to the first purchase, but there's a better than average chance.

If you let us know the answers to the questions above we'll be in a better position to advise.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

I entered your dates as your complete stay, can you confirm that you bid for the complete 12 days OR did you decide to split your purchase?

Glad to see you received the property you wre hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]