Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant

Business Centre

High Speed Internet

Kitchenette

Based on another user's info (Vancouver Westin Grand) it appears that this is the Westin Grand. However what threw me off, was the fact that Tripadvisor states 160 reviews whereas Hotwire states 140+ customer review. Is it again a case of not being updated or is Hotwire trying to throw us off its scent?

Will definitely use the betterforbidding site to book :)

The Tripadvisor information shown by HOTWIRE is a 'snapshot' in time, it's not updated dynamically, so the information on TA's website can be slightly different from what HOTWIRE shows to be associated with a given offering (ie- as reviews are added to Tripadvisor the number or reviews, and possibly the rating change... this won't be reflected in HOTWIRE's listing for a given property until they take another 'snapshot' time... about once a month)

As well, if you do a HOTWIRE search for the other post linked above where this property was won (8/29-9/2) the same TA info is provided for that property as well (assuming the property with the same amenities appearing for the dates of that thread is the same property that the user above won for those dates)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I was too busy to book the hotel and when I checked today the price on Hotwire went up from US$115 to US$133 per night, which was too steep for me because I am arriving past 9pm on 17 May 09.

So I decided to try my luck with Pricelink:

$65 - Downtown Vancouver - rejected

$75 - added North Vancouver - rejected

$85 - added Langley - rejected

$95 - added City Hall - Accepted for Westin Bayshore at Coal Harbour :)

And I used the betterbidding PRICELINE link for the win! :)

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a nice deal for this stay! Hopefully you're happy with the results and this property will work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]