Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA - Water Tower Place - Gold Coast)

Jenga
By Jenga,
in

I can't figure out which hotel would have these amenities based on the list. Can anyone help?

Feb 7-8, 2009

$73

4* NMA- Water Tower - Gold Coast

Smoke-free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed internet

Tennis

Also marked as "Best Value." No Trip Advisor info.

Any insight appreciated. (I will use the HOTWIRE link if I book, natch) Thanks!

There has been some discussion that this may be the Avenue, but my guess is that it's the Affinia. Either one of those two are, I think, fine possibilities.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you have any questions.

I booked this tonight and received the "Avenue". I was hoping for the Affinia but the Avenue should serve well.

Thanks so much, Aaron. Looking at Quikbook and Priceline non-opaque, I'm afraid the Avenue looks more likely than the Affinia, just based on price.

I'm not jumping up and down about the Avenue so we may just grab SpringHill Suites on Dearborn, which is $89 this weekend and gets my husband one night closer to elite status. Do you guys have a Marriott affiliate link?

I'll post back with our final decision to close the thread.

P.S. When I typed in Q-book it autolinked; I'm not sure if this is the link you guys actually want to use.

I booked this tonight and received the "Avenue". I was hoping for the Affinia but the Avenue should serve well.

Can you please add the details of your purchase to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when scanning the forum topic title and when using the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please incldue the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, price per nite, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]