Priceline Hotel: 4* Frankfurt (West) Moevenpick

LHFlyer
By LHFlyer,
in

I was unsuccessful a week ago... And booked something via a website that I later discovered has 8 pages of complaints listed on tripadvisor. I decided to give PRICELINE another try - there is a fair in town and the rates are outrageous.

$45 west declined

$45 airport declined

$50 east declined

$50 east+west declined

$55 all zones - accepted!

At the Movenpick of course. Their advance purchase rate is EUR 356. :)

I'll have to eat the cancellation fee of 20 EUR of the other idiots but at least I can feel assured I have a room. Used your PRICELINE link.

WOW!! That's a HUGE deal... congratulations on your win!

Glad to see you were successful with PRICELINE and now had a 'secure' booking which you're comfortable with.

Thanks for sharing your (BIG) win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

seems that this fair is not really generating a huge demand for hotel business. There are 100s of hotels in Frankfurt still below 50 EUR with BF. However the Moevenpick is on TOP5 in TA, I stayed there recently but I didn't find it anything special (far from restaurants, shops, no Sauna,Pool, pricey!!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]