Priceline Hotel: 2* Park City -- Marriott Vacation Club Summit Watch

c669885
By c669885,
in

I was looking to go skiing this weekend in Park City, Utah. Hotel costs were outrageous, so I didn't expect to be able to find anything and figured I would stay in Salt Lake City or the suburbs instead and drive in to Park City for skiing. But just for heck of it, I put in a bid for $80 for a 2* hotel and was surprised to have it accepted by the Marriott Vacation Club Summit Watch. The location appears perfect -- right in central Park City only a block from the "Town" ski lift!

The retail price for this room on marriott.com came up as $319/night, so Priceline saved me 75%! Wow, it's one of the greatest bargains I've ever found in terms of percent savings in my years of using Priceline to secure lodging.

:)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this works out well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]