Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland North) Holiday Inn (Walnut St)

scogirl
By scogirl,
in

With your three re-bid zones (always doublecheck them before starting a bidding session) i'd try as follows:

Select 3.5* Disneyland...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $46, if rejected add re-bdi zone3...

Bid $49.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Considering you're bidding for a 3.5* at under $50... a 3* on HOTWIRE for just as much ($49) doesn't seem like a realistic option (at least not unless your bidding up to $50 fails)

With the above noted, I supposed the Peacock Suites is possible, that wouldnt' be my first guess... i would think the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim or a new hotel not yet reported to the board would be more likely.

Let us know how the bidding goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your help. I agree it wouldn't make sense to book Hotwire if you can get the 3.5* on priceline for the same price but I have a credit on hotwire because they showed laundry facilities on my reservation and they do not have it at my hotel that I would like to use. I am very seriously looking at the $49 3* Disneyland North.

It doesn't look like there is much info. out there to help me guess the hotel. If it is the Holiday Inn and Suites would it show "suite" under amenities because it does not.

The Holiday Inn and Suites has both 'standard' and 'suite' rooms so there would not be a Suite icon associated with this property.

Thru furthe research the Holiday Inn is currently appearing with the amenity combination above so that would be our best guess.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to see you receied the hotel you were hoping for and that we were able to help with your purchase.

If you didn't, please remember to use our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]