Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Marriott Airport

downey
By downey,
in

Hello, I just got a room, I bid $45.00 for a 3 1/2 star at SFO on Priceline, they came back and said if I want to up the bid by $13 I could try again without waiting so I agreed and got the room for $58.00.

Topic Title: 3 1/2Star , SFO, Marriott

Description: April 1 -2 $58.00 per night

Post: bid history as above, Total Room Cost: $74.27 (USD) Booked Feb 2 09

I copied your format then filled in the details!

Last week I bid $60 for a 3 1/2 star in Petaluma they came back offering me a room for $73.00 which I declined and went back in and offered $62 then $65 which was accepted. I did report the win in a previous post. Also the taxes and fees on the Petaluma room are $10.00 per night (7 nights) while the taxes and fees at SFO are $16.27..

Just wondering if everybody is getting these "one time offers"? Both times the difference was $13.00

Congratulations on your most recent win!

The "one time offers" are what we refer to as counter-offers and they are disccussed in this Priceline Suggests Price to Pay

As discussed in the above thread, the counter-offer can often be undercut by using re-bid zones (see: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained)

Any questions regarind either of the above feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]