Dropoff at different airport when renting in Florida on P/L?

4family
By 4family,
in

I've had lots of luck in the past for priceline rentals in Florida. This March, I'm flying into Sarasota SRQ and flying out of Ft Myers RSW 10 days later. I know priceline doesn't have an option to name your own price on one way rentals. However, most of the major rental companies usually have no dropoff fee for an alternate airport in Florida. So my question: if I bid for my entire stay, entering pickup and dropoff at SRQ, what do you think the chance of the counter agent then agreeing to a dropoff at another airport? Anyone had any experience with this, or alternate ideas. I need a minivan or 7 seat SUV from Feb 28-March 10 inclusive. Thanks.

if I bid for my entire stay, entering pickup and dropoff at SRQ, what do you think the chance of the counter agent then agreeing to a dropoff at another airport?
VERY slim. PRICELINE does allow one-way rentals between some city pairs... but this does not seem to be one of them.

Please follow-up your previous Priceline NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]