Hotwire Hotel: 4* south beach hotel, no amenities listed

cruisingjunkie35
By cruisingjunkie35,
in

This property has not yet been identified and with little/no information i don't think we'll be able to gain any insight.

It's not common, but occaisionally we see hotels with no amenities shown.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I'm not seeing the above property in this zone on a HOTWIRE search for your dates... are you still seeing this property offered on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello, I sorry about posting in this old thread. I honestly didn't even realize I had done that, as I know to start a new thread. I don't even remember reading this thread today, so not sure how I wound up posting on it.

Okay, I just did a new search and that hotel is not there now. It didn't stay up very long. There is now a 4 star for $116 that wasn't there earlier today. It looks to be either the Hyatt or Intercontinental. I wish I knew which it was..I would snap up the IC in a minute.

thank you for your help and I will be sure to use your link if I purchase the room.

I know to start a new thread.
No... all posts for the same stay go in the same thread. (which is why we merged your new post with this old thread :) )

What are the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the new 4* hotel now showing?

The amenities were the same as those listed for the InterContinental and the Hyatt. But this hotel is not coming up tonight. Instead, the one I originally posted about is back, at a price of $135. Confusing!

There are a few hotels posted above... which one are you refering to?

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]