Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) InterContinental The Barclay

inf1234
By inf1234,
in

Bid MTE/MTW/TS for $99, $100, $105, $110 and won at $115.

The Barclay is not in the perfect location for my trip but the location is MTE like I bid and I do like the hotel, so it is all good in the end.

Used the board's PRICELINE bidding link.

Anyone have "GLUTEN free diet friendly" dining options to suggest?

[generally would like the area above 34th and below 70th -- but I will take any recommended place in Mahattan]

[i'm just around the corner from ess a bagel but won't be having any, sorry thereuare!]

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success.

I can't vouche for the site but a quick websearch turned up Gluten Free NYC Blog which looks like s/he does a nice job and has links to other sites with maps of restaurants and such. I would also ask the concierge at the hotel (and you can even stop into another hotel to ask their concierge if you're in another area and looking for a place to eat). As well, NYC restaurant are used to special requests andi'm sure they'd be willing to try to accomodate you, but as i'm sure you're aware, this is a BIG 'your milage may vary' and the restaurant could easily (mistakenly) serve you something with gluten.

Glad you can make this work for your needs and you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare,

Thanks for the gluten free website reference... it's a nicely done website, but the information there is not very current.

I might have to start my own site for gluten free friendly information.

Also thank you for the board. I am a refugee from another site and I like the way you run the forum much better.

inf1234

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]