Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tempe ASU

AnaP
By AnaP,
in

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone can help me as to what this place might be? I have a hunch that it is the Legacy Resort but would like your input.

3.5-star hotel in Tempe - ASU

Dates of stay 02/14/09-2/16/09 $79

Here are the amenities offered on HOTWIRE:

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ana

Welcome to BetterBidding, AnaP.

Although the TA information is consistent with the Legacy Golf Resort, I don't think that's the property HOTWIRE is advertising. The amenities are substantially different from the ones listed for the Legacy Golf Resort on HOTWIRE's vacation packages, and it appears that the resort has smoking rooms (also, it would be odd for this resort not to list "Golf Nearby" as an amenity). My best guess is The Buttes.

If you decide to book this hotel, please use the Hotwire link on this site to begin your purchase.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I just booked this very hotel on HOTWIRE and it's indeed is a Sheraton. I just clicked on the link and noticed on the bottom that is a four star hotel reviewed by 60+ people on Tripadvisor.com, with the last review in Dec 2008. I went to Tripadvisor.com and found the Sheraton with 60+ review, last review was Dec 2008. I then booked the hotel through HOTWIRE.

dates 3/22 - 3/27.

Very happy!!!

angels2002,

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that your win will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked this very hotel on HOTWIRE and it's indeed is a Sheraton. I just clicked on the link and noticed on the bottom that is a four star hotel reviewed by 60+ people on Tripadvisor.com, with the last review in Dec 2008. I went to Tripadvisor.com and found the Sheraton with 60+ review, last review was Dec 2008. I then booked the hotel through HOTWIRE.

dates 3/22 - 3/27.

Very happy!!!

Did it have resort listed as an amenity? Witch Sheraton did you win, the Broadway & 52st location?

Thanks

dates 3/22 - 3/27.

Very happy!!!

The hotel that you booked was not the same hotel that AnaP was seeing. They do not have the same amenities.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]