Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (Weston-Plantation-Davie) Sheraton Suites

davidccs
By davidccs,
in

Purchased this from the HOTWIRE link in this forums.

Amenities:

fitness center

pool

High speed internet

restaurant

Sheraton Suites Plantation

331 N. University Drive.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 33324

Check In Date: Sat, Feb 07, 2009

Check Out Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2009

Sub Total: $142.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $20.70

Total price: $162.70

I was looking for a 2* hotel but after reading most of the reviews on those I decided to go up a bit and found a 3.5* for less than a dollar than some of the 2* ones. The reviews online look good, and after checking the hotel website and noticing the cheapest room was 160 dollars I decided to get it (Orbitz had it listed higher than the actual hotel)

I read the other topics where people have had trouble with the Sharetons with bed arrangements and room type so I decided to call immediately after making the purchase to make sure we got a king size bed and a non smoking room, I was greeted by Kevon who informed me that the entire hotel was non smoking and after 3 mins told me that my request for a king size bed was accepted, I asked about any extra fees and he connected me to another employee whose name I didnt catch and he told me that there were no extra fees (parking, resort, use of facilities).

I couldnt be happier with the purchase, and Im really glad I found these forums.

Ill report back after the trip.

Welcome to BetterBidding! (we're glad you found these forums too! :) )

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal, and just like they advertise, a 4* hotel for a 2* price!

We're glad to see that you're happy with the results and that the board was helpful with your purchase.

Thank you sharing your results with teh board and for using our HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]