Hotwire Hotel: 3* Miami (Downtown) Hilton

clerky96
By clerky96,
in

fitnesss center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, tennis

We were originally going to stay at the LaQuinta Airport East, but read where there is no longer a restaurant there and it is in the middle of nowhere. Although we will now have to pay taxi fares to the Port, the savings was significant enough to warrant the change of hotels.

BTW, I booked it through the HOTWIRE link here.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you learned that the La Quinta wouldn't be good for your need before your arrival and that you were able to pick up this deal for the Hilton.

Assuming your cruise leaves from the Port Everglades (Ft Lauderdale Port) the Downtown area isn't far from the port and a cab shouldn't be too much money.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are actually flying into Ft Lauderdale, and cruising out of Port of Miami. We have hired a shuttle to pick us up at FLL and take us to the hotel. The price was really reasonable and I have read very good reviews about the service. Thanks for all the help I get by reading the reviews, etc on this site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]