Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Omni at Champions Gate

kate62
By kate62,
in

I bid $85 on Sat., Jan. 24, through Priceline for a 4-star. I was hoping to get the Hyatt Grand Cypress. Instead, I got the Omni at Championsgate which may be even better(???). The dates for that stay are 2/22-2/27.

On Sunday, Jan. 25, I bid again at $81 for three more days (2/19-2/22) and, luckily, I got the same resort.

Thanks so much for the information posted on this website!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success(es)!

Glad to see that you're happy with the results and that you were able to land the same hotel in extending your stay.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

If you didn't, please remember to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay(s).

PS- at check-in let thme know that you have separate, but continuous, reservations so that they can block the room for the dates of the second reservation. You will still likely need to show up at the front desk on 'switch' day to officially check-out/check-in, but having them block the rooms from the start will decrease any chance that you would need to change rooms too

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Omni in Dec. and it was nice. They had alot of children's activities, the pools are nice, especially the lazy river. The kids loved it. The beds are average, but that really doesn't take away from the resort. Overall, was a really nice, well kept hotel. Keep in mind, they charge $15per night resort fee, but this is charged by most the resorts regardless of who you book your room through. Enjoy your stay.

I bid $85 on Sat., Jan. 24, through Priceline for a 4-star. I was hoping to get the Hyatt Grand Cypress. Instead, I got the Omni at Championsgate which may be even better(???). The dates for that stay are 2/22-2/27.

On Sunday, Jan. 25, I bid again at $81 for three more days (2/19-2/22) and, luckily, I got the same resort.

Thanks so much for the information posted on this website!!!

I just stayed there this past weekend. I got it for $87 plus fees for one night. VERY NICE PLACE. Lazy River and pool areas and slide is SWEET! Only downside is location -- not at all close to WDW or Universal.

But, it is a great place for familes or for a little family vacation. The resort fee is an additional $16 per night which includes self parking. Well worth it....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]