Celebration Hotel, A Kessler Hotel 4 Star

Disney World Vicinity

700 Bloom Street

Celebration, Florida 34747

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $79.00

Subtotal: $316.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $52.88

Total Charges*: $368.88

Started with a $78 resort bid, raised it one dollar and added the four-star category and landed this.

Have to admit, I'd been hoping to land the WDW-Hilton, but the risk is part of the PRICELINE adventure. And sorry I neglected to include the hotel name in the topic heading.

Congratulations on your win!

While not the hotel you were hoping for, hopefully you're pleased with the results for the price paid, and that this will still work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When Priceline added 4* hotels in this zone they seem to have created some confusion as to the star rating of some properties.

People are bidding at the 4* level when in fact they would like to get a resort such as the Hilton or the Omni. For example these recent posts:

Priceline Omni

Priceline Omni Champions Gate

Priceline Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort

were all looking for a resort property but bid for a 4*. Two of them received the resort level they really wanted and perhaps that is part of the reason for the misunderstanding.

Thereuare, can you add this 4* to the Priceline Hotel List - Florida? Maybe that would make it more clear that there are actually 4* hotels in this zone. The Priceline retail product also includes a 4* in this zone called the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel that may show up in the future. It looks intriguing.

Thanks!

were all looking for a resort property but bid for a 4*. Two of them received the resort level they really wanted and perhaps that is part of the reason for the misunderstanding.
I believe all of the links above received the Resort they were looking for as i think the Hilton is still currently rated Resort by PRICELINE (although the user put 4* in their topic title... hope s/he comes back to confirm that it is indeed currently resort rated by PRICELINE)
Thereuare, can you add this 4* to the Priceline Hotel List - Florida? Maybe that would make it more clear that there are actually 4* hotels in this zone.
This is the first 4* level hotel reported in this zone and it has now been added to the Priceline Hotel List (i missed it last nite as it was getting late and i was probably tired... thanks for noting the ommission and letting us know)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]