Priceline Hotel: Carlsbad Sheraton

jeff1w
By jeff1w,
in

My sister-in-law is getting married at the Sherton Carlsbad hotel in April. The Sheraton is the only 4* shown for Carlsbad on the map. Is it safe to assume that if I bid for a 4* in this region, this hotel is what I will get? I have some time so I'm not so worried about the bid price at this pont, but I need this hotel.

Any follow-up to your Priceline Porland thread??

Please follow-up that thread thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, then bump this thread and we'll comment regarding the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bumping a thread is adding a reply as it "bumps" the thread to the top of the queque.

If successful at the 4* level you wouldn't be assured of receiving the Sheraton. From the top of the Priceline Hotel List:

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline acll the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change, so it is always a good idea to look at the Priceline map before purchasing. DO NOT USE THIS LIST to determine what areas to add when attempting to bid again within the 24 hour window (CLICK HERE for information on how to add cities in order to bid again).

In light of the above, you MAY get a hotel that is NOT on this list, or get a hotel on this list but at a star level you didn't expect (if the star rating has changed).

If you need the Sheraton then you should probably book it thru a non-opaque source, where you know the name of the hotel you'll received before your purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or if you do choose to book direct, please note we have a link to the Sheraton in our suppport.page)

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of any further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]