Hotwire Hotel: 4* Huntington beach/Newport Beach.. plz help identify

jaylee
By jaylee,
in

I'm looking at Huntington Beach/Newport Beach for 7/31 to 8/2, and the 4* that came up was:

Fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet, golf, tennis. That doesn't match any of the ones I saw on the list for this area as a 4*.

Anyone have any ideas?

I thought that might be the case, except there was no spa, so that made me wonder if it was something else. Thanks for the response!

I will be sure to use the links. Right now I'm just trying to decide where in SoCal to go, so I'm doing my research before I make any definitive plans. Anywhere from Santa Barbara to San Diego sounds good, my girlfriends and I have some time off so we want to take a short road trip that weekend.

Do you think it is a bit early to be booking in August?

• 1 month later...

sbabz,

Rather than replying to unresolved threads asking "do we know this is" please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and we'll try to help you with whatever options are offered for your own dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]