Priceline Hotel: 3* Salt Lake City (West Valley City) La Quinta

wackodacko
By wackodacko,
in

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results.

If you feel strongly enough you can try giving HOTWIRE a call and 'challenging' the star rating on this property, trying to give examples of others who rate it less. If you pursue it let us know their response.

Thank you for sharing your purchase with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think i put this in the PRICELINE forum instead of the HOTWIRE forum. This is a HOTWIRE hotel.

I called hotwire and complained, because their website clearly states La Quinta is a sample of a 2star property and noway does this La Quinta in even look anywhere close to a 3 star. I went to their website and saw photos of the room and hotel ... yuck.

Not only that - hotwire priced me at $74+tax/fees = $88.71

I went to laquinta.com and was able to price the same date for $78+tax = $87 total! I told the hotwire lady this, and she said that hotwire only guarrantees the lowest PRE-TAX&fees rate, not post-tax&fees. bah!!! She said the only thing I can do is the day of my check-in, inspect my room. if its not up to my 3star standards, then call to complain and "we'll see what we can do"

I dont want to waste anymore time yacking on the phone with hotwire so i'm probably going to have to suffer at this hotel. This is the first time in my 72 hotwire bookings the past 12 months that i've been gipped! no wonder they have a lawsuit regarding this very same matter!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]