Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Chelsea-MSG) Doubletree Chelsea

Wr3ck3d
By Wr3ck3d,
in

Searched again, shifting dates a bit...

Fri, Jun 26 - Tue, Jun 30

Times Square/Theatre District - $245/night - 4star - Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, HSIA - (3.5/5 on TA based on 380+ reviews)

and

MTC - $179/night - 3* - Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), HSIA - (3.5/5 on TA based on 360+ reviews)

and

ESB - $189/night 3* - Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, HSIA - (No TA info)

Thanks!

...and I'm sure it still comes with 2 beds.....

How do you know this? There are many NYC hotel rooms which only have one bed in the room and no room for a rollaway... this is true at all star levels. As well, even if the hotel has rooms with two beds, they're under no obligation to give you such a room, as all that is guaranteed is a rom that will accomodate double occupancy.

You can take the risk if you'd like (i don't recommend it) as some do and it works out ok, others not so good, but should you receive a room with only one bed, how would you handle the situation?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that, my bad, i misread the above and thought you were booking for 2adults only and making the assumption that the room would have two beds...

Booking for 2adults/2children vs. 4adults is a little "gray" but a risk that i would likely be willing to take. Keep in mind that the 2nd bed could be a pullout sofa, so at least two of the adults would need to be willing to sleep on a pullout. However, at check-in i wouldn't have all four go to the check-in counter (even better, have 2 people wait outside or down the block (with the two going to check-in bringing in all the lugage with them)... many NYC hotls have minimal lobbies so there won't be any 'hiding' from the desk at many properties)

When will your dates be firm?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I won't have 100% positive dates for another month or so...

Anything shown right now may not be the hotel(s) offered once your plans are firm.

Please confirm your plans and dates and we'll have a look at what's available at that time.

Thanks.

Can someone help identify:

3* MTC - Jun 27 - Jul 1 -- 4 adults -- Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, HSIA!

Thanks

--------------------

===========

--------------------

Did you enter 2 adults & 2 children (under 17), or just do a search for 2 adults ?

Been searching both 4 adults and 2 adults, 2 children...

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see the hotels offered come and go, so the hotels you're inquiring about may not be the ones that are offered once your plans are confirmed, so it's not worthwhile to identify properties until you're willing/able to commit to a purchase.

If you look in the Hotwire Hotel List you'll see the hotel above listed and identified.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]