Priceline Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki Marina) Hawaii Prince Hotel

Rexbard
By Rexbard,
in

First, to BetterBidding: Earlier today, I started a bid with the PRICELINE search that is at the top of the betterbidding.com site. I was trying to get the Hilton Hawaiian Village again, but didn't get my in-budget bids accepted. Tonight, I started another bid with the PRICELINE search box. As the priceline page opened, I noticed it briefly go to a URL containing the word "expired", then finally load the front priceline page instead of the Oahu map/bid page. I think priceline detected, via cookies, the still-open search session I was doing earlier in the day, marked it expired, then loaded its main page with a new session. This may be why some of my betterbidding-started bids end up not giving credit to betterbidding.

So, I started again at the PRICELINE search that is at the top of the betterbidding.com site, targeting the Hawaii Prince Hotel.

Chose 4*, Waikiki Marina, $115. This first bid was accepted by the Hawaii Prince Hotel.

Amenities (although the pop-up when I clicked on one of the amenities says that all 4 star hotels will have these):

Remote Control TV with Premium Channels

Telephone with Voicemail

Radio Alarm Clock

Iron and Ironing Board

Hairdryer

Business Services

24 Hour Front Desk

Full Service Restaurant

Room Service

Bellman

Concierge

Fitness Center Access

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $115.00

Subtotal: $230.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $38.93

Total Charges*: $268.93

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you were successful and hopefully you're happy with the results. I've stayed at this property a few years ago and we really enjoyed our stay. It's a little separated from 'downtown waikiki' but they offer scheduled shuttle service if you dont' want to make the (longish) walk, although we chose to walk it a few times.

Thanks you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]