Priceline Hotel: NEW YORK HOTEL ADVICE.

STEVIEBHOY
By STEVIEBHOY,
in

i am new to this site and looking for a little advice

My wife and myself are going to New York for 4 nights from 9th April to 13th April. Does anyone have suggestions for the best time to bid on priceline, ie should i bid now or wait until closer to the time, looking to stay close to times square in at least 3.5 star hotel as its our fortieth birthday, What would be a good starting bid?. i will be flying in from Glasgow to JKF, whats the best means of travel to NYC from the airport.

Thanks in advance

Stephen

I'm going the weekend after you and got a great rate on 4* in MTE a few days ago. 110/night, which is very good for spring time in Midtown. I, personally, see no reason to not start bidding now. I also had questions about getting from airport to hotel, and ther are a few threads in the general NYC section.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Let's start with your hotel first and then once we know where you're staying we'll be able to advise regarding your transportation needs.

You can see our own thoughts as far as when to bid in the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

We can suggest a strategy for you to follow but wouldn't want to go higher than you were willing to spend, what is your maximum bid for this stay? Also, is the Times Square-Theatre District the only zone you're willing to bid? For the average visitor most of the midtown zones work out quite well, and we also advise not to solely focus your attention on the Times Square zone only (as per: Hotels Near Times Square).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]