Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Flint Holiday Inn

msolberg
By msolberg,
in

Have been trying unsuccessfully for 3 rooms in Flint, MI for one night - 2/27/09.

Started bid at $48.00 for a 3* - bid was rejected. Added 2.5* bid was rejected.

24 hours later, bid 49.00 for a 3* - bid was rejected. Added 2.5* bid was rejected.

Today, bid 50.00 for a 3* - bid was rejected. Added 2.5* bid was rejected.

Don't really want to bid much more than $50.00 - hoping time will open up some possibilities. :)

There is a 2* for $39 available on HOTWIRE.com.

Hopefully more inventory will free up in the next couple of weeks. I wouldn't go too high though, as there are potential 2.5/3*'s for not too far above $50 (the Holiday Inn Express - $67)

On a related note, there is actually a 2* Sleep Inn on Orbitz for $59 - in the description, the hotel calls itself an "architectural masterpiece", which is one of the funnier things I've read lately. :)

Finally! Holiday Inn Flint 2/27/09 - one night, 3 rooms.

Bid $55.00 on a 3* in Flint - offer was rejected. Kept amount the same but added 2.5* and received the Holiday Inn.

We have stayed here before so I'm happy with it. I think it was a 3* previously. :)

Total with taxes and fees $193.41 for 3 rooms.

Oh and once again I used the betterbidding PRICELINE link for my bid. I think I have that down pat now. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]