Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 4* in Boca Raton

bjems
By bjems,
in

A 4* hotel is coming up for $77 from 3/26 to 3/31 in Boca Raton. My guess is that it's the Marriott Renaissance Boca Raton (it's listed as a 4* on Priceline). The icons are: smoke-free, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center and high-speed internet access. Also listed as customer favorite. Any ideas?

This one has yet to be ID'd, but on the vacation package side of HOTWIRE, the Renaissance Boca Raton is showing as a 4* with the amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, so - while not 100% guaranteed - that would be a very good possibility.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know the results (so we can add this hotel to the site's hotel listings.)

Renaissance for sure, I just added it to the FL list (sorry I didn't search earlier).

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Ironically we only used the HW pricing one time (Priceline had run us up to $63 and Hotwire was $66) as PL pricing was usually lower than HW, or HW didn't have it. Used the link from this site though not sure I always remembered to as one gets excited when trying to grab a room. :)

=aw

BTW my advice to the OP is that if it's $77 on HW, you could start at $50 or $55 on PL and work up. I think my best ratio was $50 on PL when $66 on HW.

There doesn't appear to be another 4* in the PL zone and one time we got this property on PL when bidding for 3.5* (to show our disdain for their no-longer-smoke-free pool area).

Of course use this site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE link either way.

=aw

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]