Priceline Hotel: The Benjamin 05/13-05/18

Venka
By Venka,
in

After seeing the successful bids for the Benjamin (using the Pricelink from here of course) I tried the following bids

MTE - $105 REJECTED

MTE-Brooklym $112 REJECTED Added Brooklyn for free RE-Bid

MTE Brooklyn LIC $120 REJECTED Added LIC for free Re-Bid

I think the problem is that it is a five day period.

Any advice?

Unfortunately, the problem is dates. While others have been successful for Winter dates for the Benjamin, May gets into the busier Spring season, and prices are more expensive. The five night stay may also be an issue. What is your budget per night?

I have a booking for the Hampon Inn Soho for $189 a night, I really don't want to spend more. It is our wedding anniversary however so I want to surprise my husband with a nicer hotel. We also have a little one with us so a kitchenette would be nice to heat up her bottle and to prepare her breakfast in the morning.

I am thinking of trying from 05-13 until 05/17 as we are flying on the Monday morning so it may be a better idea to sleep near JFK anyway.

In terms of bidding for a 4* in the Midtown area (MTE or otherwise), I think you're more realistically looking at $130-135 on the low end up to probably about $155-160.

Given that you have months to go, I'd start at $125 and work up by $5's until you get to the $155-160 area. Let us know if you have any questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]