Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlantic City-Cape May (Somers Point-Ocean City) Residence Inn

maddawg995
By maddawg995,
in

• 2 weeks later...

I often bid while at hotel, and all I did is when I checked out the current day at front desk told them that I have another one in the new day, and they will be glad to give me the SAME room with "different set of keys" if I chose to.

Sometimes, I asked to change room, or just checked out as if I did not got another day, and come back at night to check in again, hopefully (and always the case), my current room if I do not like would be taken by someone else ...

In fact, PL let you to "extend the stay at the same price" till 11am, but your case is even better, you may get better price, but seperated bid deadline is 11pm the previous day. So, I often bid again by 11pm, if I did not get anything better, I just extend by 11am of the following day ...

In your case, you could have extended another day at same $38, but $34 is certainly better ... :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]