Hotwire Hotel: Please Help Identify 4 Star Hotel in Waikiki Area

bekachan
By bekachan,
in

Thanks for the follow-up!

I think you may be missing a few amenities with this resort. The icons are limited to 8 and there may often be more than that, especially with resorts. To see the full list click 'continue' on the hotel from the search results pages, then directly under the amenity icons click 'see all amenities'.

You may also need to use 'select all' from the window with the amenities (CTRL+A on Windows machines) and then paste to a text program (such as Notepad or Wordpad) to view all the amenities until HOTWIRE fixes the scrollbar situation.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You may also need to use 'select all' from the window with the amenities (CTRL+A on Windows machines) and then paste to a text program (such as Notepad or Wordpad) to view all the amenities until HOTWIRE fixes the scrollbar situation.

Thanks for your help. I am not finding this hotel available anymore so I will post with a new place which I need help in identifying.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I don't know what the hotel above is, but what is it exactly that you're looking for from this stay... you started inquring for a 4* Beachfront Resort and now looking at a 2.5* Condo (in a 'second tier' zone) which is very different from your original query.

What is your goal/objective from this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The main objective is to find a room that accomodates 3 adults and 1 child for the best rate. Regardless of the fact that it's a condo/resort, 2.5 or 4 star really doesn't have any bearing on the fact that I am trying to identify places with the help of betterbidding. I am wrong to think so?

Best Rate is very different than Best Value... there is no 'right or wrong' for which you seek, but you should know ahead of time which it is that you're looking for.

If you want a hotel that will accomodate 3adults/1child then simply include that number of people in your search. In doing so, i see both hotels and condos which are rated higher than this and priced less... so the above would seem to offer neither the best rate nor the best value.

If you are just looking for a hotel and it doesn't matter to you if the hotel has any services, try the Waikiki Sunset. It is a condo-type hotel about 3 blocks from the beach. The units are one bedroom condos with a kitchen and fold out bed in the living room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]