Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Glendale-Burbank-Universal City) Sheraton Universal

plumpy
By plumpy,
in

Gday everyone

Would anyone have any idea what this hotel is...

3.5 star downtown LA from 18th May to 22 May -amenities including

non smoking

Fitness centre

restaurant

high speed internet

business centre

3.5 out of 5 in tripadvisor based on 60+ reviews - i couuldnt find anything similar ??? :)

Happy to support the site and use link provided.

Cheers, Jason. Sydney

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I have noticed on HOTWIRE that both Downtown and Glendale-Burbank-Universal City areas have gone missing in April and May and a couple of new areas such as Culver City and Torrance - Carson - Gardena have turned up. Is this commen practice? Maybe the other areas are not selling and hotwire are atempting to stimulate sales??? Hopfully they come back! Anyfeed back would be great. Thanks Jason.

I must be going crazy... clicked on your link and got the "lost" areas back... not sure whats happening, but I'm 100% sure I couldnt see them this morning. The nly difference is now i'm using my home pc together with your link where as this morning, I was using my works pc via a search from google...????

anyways...

Was sucessful with the SHERATON UNIVERSAL CITY at $89.00 per night and used your HOTWIRE link!

Thanks so much for your help... Jason

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you confirm that this stay was for the same dates of the thread that we merged your thread with (ie- 5/18-5/22)... as well as add to this thread a reply with the price paid per nite and the amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]