Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Center Strip) Wynn

swlpong
By swlpong,
in

• 4 weeks later...

When I made my reservation a month ago, I am able to get a room in Wynn from May 17 to May 21 for $109 a night. Now another couple would like to join us on the trip and I am surprised to find that the price moved up from $109 to $209 for the same period.

What a difference a month made. I may need to book my friends another hotel

I got the same rate but for different dates. I, too, went and checked again for my particular dates and see that it has now gone up to the same amount you posted. I am wondering if they are putting people at Encore as happened with another poster who recently won the Wynn but got told it is in the Encore. Keep us posted if you get ousted to Trump or another hotel on that $109 win. Thanks!

I got the same rate but for different dates. I, too, went and checked again for my particular dates and see that it has now gone up to the same amount you posted. I am wondering if they are putting people at Encore as happened with another poster who recently won the Wynn but got told it is in the Encore. Keep us posted if you get ousted to Trump or another hotel on that $109 win. Thanks!

Here is the replay I got from my inquiry about the situation

Thank you for contacting us regarding your hotel reservation for the Wynn Las Vegas,Hotwire Itinerary Number 6754826788.

I understand you are inquiring why some customers have been moved from the Wynn Las Vegas hotel,

to the Trump Condos and what type of compensation do we have in place. I will be happy to provide you with that information.

The customers at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel were affected by overbooking due to Valentines Day reservations. As for your reservation, we do not foresee any problems with overbooking since it is in May. If overbooking becomes a concern in May, then we will compensate you in the following way:

Keep your reservation, and accept 50% of you entire stay in HotDollars,or have your reservation refunded in full, along with 50 HotDollars with our apologies.

Our goal is to provide exceptional customers service while delivering great rates. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email or contact us directly at 1-866-HOTWIRE (468-9473).

Thank you again for choosing Hotwire.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]