Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5* Empire St. Bldg. Area

intrep
By intrep,
in

For Jan. 9-10 this 3.5 star [in HW's Empire State Bldg. area] is coming up at $79. Amenities are as follows:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Hotwire shows a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5 (last reviewed in Nov. '08). [Any idea how up to date HW keeps this TripAdv. info?]

Thanks very much in advance for any assistance in identifying!!

This property has not yet been identified and amenity icons shown are common at most NYC hotels at this star rating. The Tripadvisor info is a 'snapshot' in time and is updated about once a month or so (i've seen it as frequent as 2 weeks or as long as 2+ months)

Using the TA info i'm going to guess that this may be the Radisson Martinique on Broadway which seems to fit the amenity combination, star rating, and user review info provided.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. Yes, from past experience, it's seemed to me that the TA info can be rather out of date.

The only thing about the Radisson was that the amenities on the HW hotel result didn't jibe w/ what is listed for said hotel when you look it up under the packages ...

As it happens, my travel plans have unexpectedly changed and I won't be booking a hotel for this w/e. Would still be interested to know what the discussed property is though!

Thanks again for the input! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]