Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston Southeast Suburbs (Plymouth) Radisson Plymouth Harbor

aapocketz
By aapocketz,
in

Did 2 bookings Dec 30-31, and Jan 1st. Picked a price $65 which was roughly half of the price on the site. I figured they would accept since it was last minute trip plan. Since it was the only 3* in the area it was a safe bet on the rebook (with 1 less room in my party).

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $65.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 3

Number of Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $390.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $53.43 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $443.43 (USD)

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $65.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $130.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $22.26 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $152.26 (USD)

Review follows:

fancy older hotel in good location, nice big rooms, nice amenities. Loved the indoor pool area during a winter blast during the stay. Some families there liked the pool because you can get a room with a balcony that walks out or faces the pool so they can keep track of their kids. I got a room with a balcony on the outside which was nice because you cannot smoke in the hotel.

Not a huge fan of the bathtubs with the low shower heads. The sleep number beds make sense in hotels because they are flexible for a variety of travelers, its really a no brainer, but an inflatable will never be as nice as a good inner spring or temperpedic mattress. The bar and restaurant were desolate and the waitstaff just seemed upset that I was there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]