Hotwire Hotel: not on list for WDW area

By 232271,
in

Check out the 2nd post in the ORLANDO HOTWIRE HOTELS link. Although in the past the Swan and Dolphin had the same amenties (which differed from what was displayed in the Hotel product) the description you list above matches those of the Swan from the Vacation Product.

That would be my best guess... although no guarantees of course.

Let us know how it goes if you decide to go for it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Vacation Packages don't use the "Customer Favorite" designation so that isn't much help (the VP does use "Top Pick" but there's not always a direct correlation between Top Picks and Customer Favorites).

However, in reading the Customer Favorite comments one mentions a beautiful building (which the Swan appears to be from pics on their website), another mentions the great location and being in the middle of everything (i think this applies), and yet another mentions luxurious towels and linens (i don't know about these but i believe the hotel is owned by Westin and they are known for their 'heavenly beds').

If you'd really like to go for it but are apprehensive this hotel does appear for the nites of 6/9-6/10 and then again for 6/10-6/13... you could purchase the first nite and then if you're happy with the result book the remaining part of your stay; if not, continue your search for the remaining three nites.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]