Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump

reyrey127
By reyrey127,
in

I am disappointed thinking that I would get Palazzo. From what I have read Trump is not the greatest place to stay for young people, but I will let everyone know how it goes.

Any way to avoid the $14 dollar parking fee????

Any pointers on how I could have avoided this. I did everything by the book with manipulation of location, amount, and stars.

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with your win. Although the Trump is a little far from the main strip the rooms and hotel are supposed to be excellent.

There really is no way you could have avoided it. With PRICELINE there is no way to pinpoint a particular hotel regardless of how you bid. The Trump, Venetian, and Palazzo were are possibilities, it's just luck of the draw. If you wanted a particular hotel, HOTWIRE may have been a better option.

As for the parking fee, unless you can find parking away from the hotel I don't see how you can get around that fee.

Enjoy your stay.

just got back from my trip...

trump is really nice. there is the 15 dollar resort fee which is taxed per day... it is not 14 but 15 dollars now.

i did the 20 dollar front desk tip and it worked like a charm, got upgraded to a one bedroom suite, it was well worth the 20 dollars, believe me...

the jacuzzi was awesome, but warning... do NOT go into the jacuzzi when you are drunk... i felt sick afterwards.. but nothing good ol JD couldn't fix...

anyways it was great, but will most likely try not to return to this place due to the resort fees and the mandatory 5 dollar in suite dining fee plus 18% gratuity required when dining in the room. it felt expensive.

please reply if u have any questions... i am more than happy to answer...

cheers..

anyways it was great, but will most likely try not to return to this place due to the resort fees and the mandatory 5 dollar in suite dining fee plus 18% gratuity required when dining in the room. it felt expensive.

I hate to say it, but, pretty much any 4 or 5 * hotel with room service, will whack you a service/delivery charge, plus include gratuity....

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]