Hotwire Hotel: ID help - Miami

PateMason
By PateMason,
in

I wanted to know if anyone could help me ID a couple hotels in miami.

First one is a 4 * hotel in Central South Beach Miami. The hotwire detals are Boutique hotel, gym, restaurant, and internet.

Second is listed as a 4* Miami beach hotel that is near the beach, with gym, pool, restaurant and internet

Third is listed as Miami downtown, 4 * gym, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, and internet.

Thanks for you help!

The prices I see for the hotel are

$95 for the Hotel in Downtown miami - 4 * gym, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, and internet

$138 for the hotel in miami beach - 4 * beachfront, gym, restaurant, business center, and internet

$213 for the hotel in central south beach - boutique, gym restaurant and internet

There's a fourth one as well - $279 for a 4.5* in downtown miami - boutique, near beach, non-smoking, gym, pool, restaurant, business center, and near golf

Thanks again for your help

The 4* Downtown zone is a match for both the Hyatt and the Inter-Continental, but the Tripadvisor info is consistent with the Inter-Continental so that would be our best guess for that one.

The 4* Miami Beach matches The Palms so that woudl be our best guess there.

The 4* South Beach has not yet been identified but a guess would be either the Astor or the Sagamore.

I don't have a guess for the 4.5* property not has it yet been reported to the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]