Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Gurnee-Waukegan-Libertyville) Country Inn and Suites

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

This hotel has not yet been id'd, but best *guess* - and really the only thing I can find that could fit the description - would be the Champagne Lodge & Suites.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. Let us know what you ultimately decide to do and we can then edit the thread title to reflect the chosen hotel and since this would be an unidentified property, we could add it to the list.

Saw no listing for a 3* either here or Priceline for Gurnee,so I went ahead and booked this expecting either the Courtyard or Residence Inn in Waukegan. I ended up with the Country Inn and Suites in Gurnee. A little disappointed at this point,but will see how it goes.....mixed bag of reviews on Tripadvisor. Please post all your results on this board so we all can benefit from your experiences!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please post all your results on this board so we all can benefit from your experiences!
It appears you used HOTWIRE for this purchase of a 3* hotel, which the last post is the first mention of a 3* hotel, can you please add the amenities associated with this property so that others can benefit from your experience.

Likewise, can you please follow-up your previous Daytona / St Pete Beach thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

It would also be appreciated if you used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long to follow up. The Country Inn and Suites was great! Great staff and rather new facility. The young man at the front desk was most helpful.....good area for a variety of restaurants and shopping. Free breakfast in the morning was a little disappointing but the young man at the front desk said that I could use their sister hotel facilities next door(a Comfort Inn I think...also new and almost the twin to the Country Inn),so I ate breakfast there. This is right across the street from the entrance to Six Flags and since I stayed in December, it wasn't near as crazy as I suspect it would be in the summer! Ameneties were comp breakfast,pool,business center and high speed internet access.

• 2 years later...

Can someone update the hotel list for Hotwire to add this to the Country Inn and Suites amenities:

Ameneties were comp breakfast,pool,business center and high speed internet access.

Thanks Bob for updating us on this one - I am having a heck of a time trying to figure out these hotels, there are a lot of new ones :)

The only messages I had was the welcome message. If you mean that I should read that, I already know how the board works - I lost my previous login name and signed up for a new one a few years ago. Anytime I have ever used PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, I have used the links here (and the boards for research). Just haven't had anything to add in recent years (no travel).

Thanks for updating the list with the amenities!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]