Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Big Island (Kailua-Kona) Kona Coast Resort and Keauhou Gardens

Looney Cargo
By Looney Cargo,
in

Hi,

I've looked on the list, and nothing matches this condo, so a little help if this matches up to one you know.

3.5* Condo; Price is $134.

Amenities: Resort, Near Beach, 1 BR suite, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Smoke Free, Free Parking, A/C, In room Laundry, Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurants, Front Desk, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Condo.

One other condo too if you can.

3* Condo; Price $114

Amenities: Resort, Oceanfront, 1 BR suite, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Smoke Free, A/C, Inroom laundry, Pool, Front Desk, Tennis Nearby, Condo

Thank you in advance.

I just booked the 3.5* matching your amenities. It is the "Kona Coast Resort at Keauhou Gardens". I got it for $95 / night for 1/10 - 1/12. This is my first contribution to the board, and I don't know anything about the 3* you cite. Good luck!

Thanks,

- Looney

Oh, and GO BLUE!

Welcome to the site! :)

Thank you for posting your win, and we hope you'll continue to contribute to the board. We were able to add this property to the site's Hotwire hotel listing for the area.

If you did not use the site's link for this purchase, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin future travel purchases.

Thanks again and happy holidays. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]