Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Sheraton Centre

monchichi216
By monchichi216,
in

HOTWIRE also lists a tripadvisor traveler rating of 4/5 based on 480+ reviews which matches the Sheraton Centre. This hotel has not been seen with the 'smoke-free' icon before, but that can change at any time and the tripadvisor rating suggests it is this hotel. I would guess the Sheraton. No other hotel in Toronto has over 400 reviews.

The printer icon means hi-speed internet access is available (for a surcharge in the Sheraton).

I would rank it in my top three hotels in Toronto for location (the Hilton and Delta Chelsea being the others). It is also connected to Toronto's PATH system of underground walkways/shoppes/food courts which means you wouldn't even have to go outside in the bitter January cold to get to the mall, etc.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

This Sheraton is now showing a Smoke Free icon associated with it, so everything seems to indicate that this is most likely the Sheraton, and that would be my best guess as well.

One point to clarify above...

The Computer icon indicated Hi-Speed Internet

The Printer icon indicates a Business Center... which very loosely defined could be a fax machine available for guest use (surchage likely apply)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]