Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Inland Empire (Ontario) Hilton Ontario Airportt

wsj3200
By wsj3200,
in

$40 bid was accepted on the first try. With the worsening economy and the glut of rooms in the area, I would usually try lower for this area, but I bid this at the last minute. This hotel is in the process of remodeling the common bar/restaurant/lobby area. Should be completed by the end of December. The rooms were refurbished 2 years ago. They will now apply a $12 charge for overnight parking even though the lot is not secure and there is no overnight security guard. Cars are free to come and go as they please. When you check in they will ask you if you have a vehicle. Valet parking is also available. I suggest not using it. Parking is abundant and you will get much closer to your room just using the general parking around the building.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night................$40.00

Taxes & Service Fees.......................................$12.08

Total Charges..................................................$52.08

Update: I was not asked on this visit whether I was parking a car or not. Either the concept has been dropped or it is being applied unevenly. Also, I found out that the top 3 floors are concierge levels and include plush robes in the rooms and a complementary concierge lounge on the top floor that serves some breakfast items during the week. These rooms were available for the asking on my recent visits. Rooms on the top two floors have balconies.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]