Priceline Hotel: San, Juan PR - Need Bidding Help

bcrrizo
By bcrrizo,
in

Need help bidding for a 4* in the San Juan area. Max I want to spend is $99 a night. I noticed there are more zones in Priceline (are they new) than what's listed in the hotel list of this forum. I don't want to end up with a hotel in a zone outside of San Juan!

Edit:

Sorry, I meant I'd like to stay in a RESORT. I'm open to staying in zones 2, 6, and 5 but definitely prefer zone 6.

Please list the zones by name... PRICELINE can add/remove a zone at any time and it would then we won't have a clear idea of where it is you really are looking to stay.

Also, given your first choice is Zone2 (wherever that is, i didn't look it up)... did you want to bid in that zone up to your maximum before trying the other two areas OR is price the most important factor and you're looking for the least expensive Resort property in any of the three zones you've listed?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

San Juan is the zone I want. I also wouldn't mind staying in Dorado or Rio Grande, but still much prefer San Juan. The other zones are Cabo Rojo, Mayaguez-Isabela, and Ponce. I don't want to stay in any of those zones.

So I do want to try San Juan up to my maximum bid before the other areas. Thanks for the help! I love this board.

At the Resort level you have FOUR re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Start with our link to PRICELINE

Select Resort San Juan...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $75, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort San Juan...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $95

If the above is rejected, HOTWIRE has what is believed to be the Caribe Hilton for $96/nite (we'll confirm with further info if the above is rejected and you're interested in this property)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]