36-1477-7200

Check-In Date:

Fri, Mar 14, 2008 / After 02:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Mon, Mar 24, 2008 / 12:00 PM

Subtotal: US$690.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$138.24

Total Charges: US$828.24

I bidding for a couple weeks, inching up $1 a day. Also bid on 3*s but had only gotten to $40 on those.

When I researched the rates, several of the hotels had a distinct jump in rates between the first 7 days and the last 3 of the 10 days I need. So I was first bidding for the full span, and then splitting the bid into the two shorter lengths. Recreationally, I was also first bidding at the 5* level and then dropping to the 4* for the same amount.

But it finally paid off, and I'm delighted. Also happy to not have to move mid-visit, although I was willing if necessary.

Rack rate is 70Euro, so about 1/3 savings, but a very central location.

Via the Ramada site, and using just one person and a senior discount, I can find a 63 Euro rate, and www.venere.com is even closer to my deal. Still, some savings.

Trip Advisor reviews are iffy. I'll report back after my visit.

The hotel is supposed to have free airport shuttle which is a plus, but only a paid "full American breakfast" (16Euro). It says free internet access, but I don't know right now whether that means bring your own machine or they supply?

Romelle

Thanks for posting a new topic for this previous PRICELINE win and for sharing your experience at this property with the rest of the board in your hotel review.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay... always positive when a hotel "feels like home" after a few days.

Thanks again for the post (and review).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]