Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicaog (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Rafaello

Travfam
By Travfam,
in

I just checked HOTWIRE and I am seeing the 4* NMA - Water Tower showing a restaurant icon as well. It also shows a tripadvisor traveler rating of 3.5/5 based on 200+reviews which is a match to the Westin Michigan Avenue hotel. That would be my best guess.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Thanks for checking...I saw that as well but only when I put in 2 adults. When I add 2 children, it changes and the restaurant icon is gone...my assumption is its a different hotel. THis one doesnt show a trip advisor rating either.

Also, there is a 3* Mag Mile with fitness/pool/restaurant/business center/laundry/hi speed internet listed at 109.00 again this is with 2 adults and 2 children. Tripadvisor rating of 3.5 out of 5 Based on 80+ customer reviews (Last reviewed October 2008) . I was thinking it is the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza, does that sound correct? Would that hotel/location be good for a family of 4 visiting the Mag Mile area.

Thanks!

The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza is somewhat out of the way, to the West of the Michigan Ave. area, along the river. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from there to the Mag Mile area - 15 if you're really moving. It certainly wouldn't be a bad choice, but it also wouldn't be a "first choice", either. The 4* in the NMA area has not yet been reported, but I'm going to guess (not guaranteed, but a guess) that it's the Westin or possibly the Drake, given that the Knickerbocker is showing with restaurant in the vacation package area.

Personally, of the two options I'd rather recommend taking the chance with the 4* for $10 more than to walk from the Holiday Inn.

Not sure of your budget, but if you change your search to 4adults/0children a different 4* hotel in the NMA zone is shown (at least on my search) at $159/nite with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa with a Tripadvisor rating of 3.5/5.0 and 240+ reviews... this is a match for the W Lakeshore and that would be our best guess, if you're looking for another option.

Also, searching for 3adults/1child still a different 4* hotel is shown for $155/nite (Boutique, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business) with a 4.0/5.0 and 100+ reviews which is a match for the Rafaello and that would be our best guess for that one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were hoping for and that we were able to help provide a few options for you on this purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]