Priceline Hotel: Resort Palm Springs (Rancho Mirage-IW-Palm Desert) Hyatt Grand Chmpns

greg0ire
By greg0ire,
in

I hope this is still helpful even though this is being posted after the fact. The fires in LA have been horrible so we decided spur of the moment on 11/15 to go to Palm Springs for the day. Started the bidding at $50 and finally got $80 for one room at La Quinta Resort. We decided to get a second room for more family members , but they have this Hyatt also for $80. The two resorts are very close and this pool is better anyway. Both insane deals for gorgeous hotels. We were both happy.

Just to note: La Quinta immediately recognized the gold Hilton membership and gave an upgrade to a deluxe room. The Hyatt first gave us a smaller room I didn't realize even existed. It was the furthest walk possible from the resort lobby (really far). No ammenities even. I kindly notified the manager and without hesitating he gave us an upgrade to a larger room that overlooked the pool and was closer. And it had ammenities.

Hope this still helped.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]