Priceline Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (Northwest) Crowne Plaza Wauwatosa

Blackmagic
By Blackmagic,
in

I've been trying to get this hotel on a PRICELINE bid since it opened in April (PL added 3* bidding in this zone at the same time).

There are no free rebids in Milwaukee at the 3* level so you have to plan ahead.

This is thanksgiving holiday and the regular rate at the hotel is only $85 so I kind of expected to get a win at $42, and was pretty close.

2 rooms, 2 nights $172 taxes and fees $33.72 total $ 205.72

I noticed the following star level changes on PRICELINE in the Milwaukee area:

3.5* Hyatt Regency (Downtown)

3.5* Hilton (Downtown)

3.5* Marriott Milwaukee West (Pewaukee)

3* Courtyard (Brookfield - New Berlin)

3* Courtyard (Downtown)

3* Courtyard Brown Deer (Milw North) - not yet reported but I bet it will be soon as a 3*...

Sorry, I left the zone off the topic. It should be ---> Milwaukee (Northwest)

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see you were finally able to land this property. Besides being a slow weekend for hotels, i just commented in another thread that we're starting to see quite a few new hotels being awarded lately. I think the recent economic events have take a toll on busines travel, and more hotels are looking towards the opaque suppliers to fill empty rooms.

Thanks for sharing this PRICELINE win with the board and helping us add this property, and the other updates, to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]