KY Lexington Hilton Suites Lexington Green Blue Grass Field

leopardprint
By leopardprint,
in

Stayed here for $59 a night (Hotwire) from 10/31/08 - 11/2/08.

Parking was free, which is always a huge plus. The lobby was absolutely beautiful. The front desk staff were not super friendly, but not unfriendly either.

The room was very nice; the front part was a sitting room with a pullout couch bed, small desk, mini-fridge, and flat-screen TV. Bedroom had two double beds and another flat-screen TV. (That's right...two TV's total.) The beds were comfortable with pillow-top mattresses, though the bed size felt a little smaller than my double at home somehow. Bathroom was clean and shower had good pressure. Lots of free toiletry samples provided.

I did not have time to go to the restaurant, bar, or fitness center so I can't give an opinion on those. The only negative thing I have to say about the hotel is that wireless internet cost $10 per 24-hour period. Also it took them 5 business days after checkout to lift the incidental hold ($50 per night) from my debit card, which is irritating but pretty standard.

All in all a very nice place. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]