Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Back Bay - Copley 4 *

happyhappyjoyjoy
By happyhappyjoyjoy,
in

Let me take a look; I'll be back momentarily. However, I have a bunch of other ideas for this date as well, which I'll also write out.

Yes, there appears to be a good deal on the Sheraton Copley for that stay $135... The only difference from the pinned list is that NonSmoking is listed as an additional amenity. Probably what I'll end up going with, but I was really curious about this 4* one since I couldn't place it.

Thanks and I appreciate your input very much. :)

1. Lenox Hotel (listed as a 5* on Orbitz - $178 on sale 30% off. Use coupon code FABSAVE10 for an extra 10% off each night = $160.20) This is ranked #3 out of all Boston hotels on Tripadvisor.

2. Omni Parker House (4* on Orbitz, $135 - 10% off FABSAVE10 coupon = $121.50)

3. Onyx Hotel (a Kimpton Property) - $146 on Orbitz.com - 10% FABSAVE10 coupon.)

4. Hyatt Boston for $129 (search for Boston on the Hyatt website and use promo code TVL214) for 12/4-7 (the special isn't available for 12/2-4.) Stay at the Onyx via Orbitz for 12/2-4 for $167 - FABSAVE10 10% off coupon.

The HOTWIRE listing would appear to be a potential match for the Lenox, but you could get that cheaper via the Orbitz idea above.

If you are interested in either of the Orbitz ideas, it would be greatly appreciated if you could start your purchase by clicking on the site's link to Orbitz.com (click the Orbitz), as it supports the site.

If you are interested in the Hyatt deal for half the stay, please use the site's link to Hyatt http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1492259-10428255

happyhappyjoyjoy,

Can you please follow-up your previous Hotwire Boston thread from last year with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... and be sure to let us know what you decide for the above or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or any of the other links in this thread or our support page if you go with any of the other suggested options)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had to split my stay in Boston back in June between the Westin and Sheraton. The Sheraton was very disappointing- dusty, not really clean, and very, very poor service (as in none) when the TV would not work. I checked out after one night. Apparently I had stayed in the old part of the hotel- horrible "view".

Really? That sounds awful. I've stayed in both towers there and I believe the North tower is the shabbier of the two. Although I have noticed a decline in the presentation (i.e. drinking glasses replaced with plastic-wrapped plastic cups!) I have never had such a bad experience as you described.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]