Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland) Hyatt Regency

Bambie1
By Bambie1,
in

Just won $45 dollars per night at the Orange County Hyatt Regency hotel 3 star *** near disneyland with free shuttle!!! yay!

I tried $40 but it failed and asked for a $12 rebid... I DONT think so hehe so i waited a day and raised it 5 dollars instead i can use the 7 dollars i saved on the expensive drinks inside disneyland!

I used the PRICELINE link from this site.

Dates won Dec 7-10th 2008 and now i'm going to try for the last half of our trip the 11-15th :) I'll let you know how it goes!

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see your received a property with free shuttle and this works well for your needs.

Can you please doublecheck the star rating of this property... you've indicated that it's rated 3* but i believe it is currently rated 3.5* by PRICELINE. You can view the current rating by looking at your winning bid confirmation page from PRICELINE.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes i just double checked and you are right it is 3.5 star i didnt notice as i had been bidding for a 3 star hotel.

Also my bid for the $45 nights on the 11th-15th in disneyland have also been rejected so i will try splitting those days.

So far its just been the 7-10th that have been accepted

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]