Hotwire Hotel: ID help for 2* and 3* Orange County (Anaheim/Disneyland South)

greentea23
By greentea23,
in

I am hoping to get either 2.5* Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove or 3* Holiday Inn Anaheim (Nov 25 to Nov 28, 2008 - 2 adults 2 kids).

Part of my search came out :

1) 3* hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South $56

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

Internet

Tennis

Tripadvisor rating 3.5 out of 5

Based on 160+ customer reviews (Last reviewed October 2008)

Points of interest:

1. The Block at Orange

Travel information:

7.8 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (SNA), 25.0 miles to Ontario Intl. (ONT)

My best guess for this hotel is Holiday Inn Anaheim.

2) 2* in Anaheim - Disneyland South $44

Points of interest:

1. The Block at Orange

Travel information:

7.8 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (SNA), 25.0 miles to Ontario Intl. (ONT)

I can't figure out anything for this hotel, not enough info to guess on and no 2-star listing at this location. Please help if anyone have any idea.

Thanks.

I'd agree with you that the 3* Anaheim South looks to match the Holiday Inn Anaheim.

The 2* Anaheim South has a tripadvisor traveler review rating of 3/5 based on 40+ reviews with the last one in August. Referencing tripadvisor directly, the only hotel I see that matches this rating in the Ramada Limited Suites Anaheim Convention Center with 3/5 based on 45 reviews. The Ramada would be my best guess for this one.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

• 2 months later...

dash riprock,

Unfortunately not everyone comes back to follow-up their threads :)

It would be great if greentea23 saw your post and followed-up this thread with whatever s/he ended up doing for this stay, but with their original post back in November, i'm afraid the likelihood of this happening are low.

Feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and please include the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the property and we'll try to assist.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]